|FAST: Find the music you need using our powerful search engine
||ANYTIME: Preview over 2000 tracks from the greatest classical composers
||ONLINE: Purchase and download the music you want completely online.
Search terms matched no tracks.
Use our search engine tips below to find the track you need:
- On the search results page, Tracks are sorted alphabetically by
Composer, then by Familiarity, then by Title and finally by
- The more search criteria you select the smaller the universe
becomes. If you are not successful in finding a track with every
criteria selected, try expanding the universe by deselecting some of the
- Multiple selections within a drop down search criteria are not
possible; multiple selections can be typed into the keywords box.
- Use the singular form of the word first i.e. "violin" instead of
"violins" in the Keyword search.
- If a certain Keyword search is null, try another Keyword that means
the same thing or is similar. For example...if a Keyword search by
"vocal" is null, try "chant," "choir," "aria" or "opera" to find vocal
- The Composer search criteria lists Composers by last name
- The Style search criteria allows for searching by type of
- Each movement has been assigned one or more of the most prevalent
- Each movement has been assigned a Tempo. If the movement changes tempo
on various occasions within the piece, the Tempo will be listed as
- The Familiarity search criteria allows you to search for the most
popular tracks ranging from 1 (unknown) to 5 (most recognizable).
- The Period search criteria allows you to find compositions based on
the time period they were written in.
- Be sure to press the Clear button before each new search.
- To save your searches, be sure you are logged in. Then choose your
search criteria and press the Search button. You'll see the search
results. Before you do your next search, type in a short description of
the search in Save Search Box and press Save. Afterwards, your saved
search will appear in the drop down called Saved Searches.
- To load previously saved searches, please login, and then select the
search in the drop down called Saved Searches. Press the Load button
and the search results will appear.
Copyright © 2001-2014 Point Classics,
Michael Chaney Consulting Corporation,
all rights reserved